Troup/Chambers/Randolph County Habitat for Humanity ReStore
DONATE SHOP VOLUNTEER
Who Can Shop at the LaGrange ReStore?
What can you buy at the Troup/Chambers/Randolph County ReStore in LaGrange ?
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Decorative items
Where do items come from?
The Habitat ReStore accepts new and used building-related materials,appliances and home furnishings from contractors, suppliers, individuals, re-modelers and property managers. All donated materials are sold to the public at 50 – 75% off the retail price!
How often do you get new merchandise?
Our inventory changes often – we are receiving new items weekly, if not daily.
- Cabinets, up-to-date and not damaged
- Appliances – less than 10 years old and working condition
- Plumbing, usable fixtures, parts and supplies
- Electrical, usable fixtures, parts and supplies
- Windows , no broken glass
- Hardware, knobs, hinges, locks, nails, cabinet pulls, nuts, bolts, screws
- Lumber, at least 4′ in length
- Roofing, no scrap materials please!
- Carpet, no stains or odors
- Tools, hand, garden, working power
- Flooring, wood, ceramic tile, vinyl
- Millwork-trim, wood casing and base, vinyl base, ceramic
- Miscellaneous, masonry, sheathing, siding, drywall supplies
- Window coverings
- Decorative items
How do I go about donating an item?
If you have good, reusable or new materials, you may drop them off 30 minutes prior to closing during regular business hours. For more information or arrange alternate times please call 706-416-6332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will you pick items up?
Yes, we pick up large items but we always appreciate having items both big and small dropped off.
Will you deliver my purchase?
Yes, deliveries are scheduled within the greater LaGrange are for a nominal fee of $25.
Where do the proceeds from the sales go?
Proceeds from Habitat ReStore sales support Habitat For Humanity of Troup/Chambers/Randolph County’s primary objectives of building affordable, energy efficient houses for low-income families, and the rehabilitation of urban residential neighborhoods.
How can my business get involved?
There are many ways local businesses can contribute: financial donations, equipment donations, sponsor a special event for the Habitat ReStore, place an ad for or with the Habitat ReStore, volunteer at the Habitat ReStore, donate materials to the Habitat ReStore, or shop at the Habitat ReStore.
Can I get a refund? When I got home the item I purchased didn’t work out.
No problem if you purchased an appliance you will have 3 days to test and return for a trade or store credit. All other items may be returned for a tax receipt donation.
Are my donations tax deductible?
Yes donations are tax deductible. Please consult a tax professional and see this IRS publication for reference.